Subject: [EDUC] [ANN] Dr. Geo 12.04d
From: Hilaire Fernandes <[email-masked]>
To: Educ <[email-masked]>, Educ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:43:38 +0200
List-Id: <educ.april.org>

Hello,

Voici une nouvelle sortie, 2 jours après la précédente. Elle répare un
problème important lors de l'utilisation de Dr. Geo sous environnement
Windows. La bonne nouvelle est que les performances générales de Dr. Geo
sont multipliées d'un facteur 3.

http://drgeo.eu
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30591/DrGeo.app-12.04d.zip

Merci

Hilaire

*Changelog:*

2012-04-15  Hilaire Fernandes  <[email-masked]>

    New features
    * Splash screen at start up
    * Dr. Geo is now shipped with the new COG Virtual Machines for
    Linux, Mac OSX and Windows. It is much faster. Note: with this VM,
    keypad does not work under GNU/Linux right now.

    Bugs fixes
    * Rehash items before saving a sketch to a file, otherwise it may
    produce a corrupted file.
    * Dr. Geo started with an error at startup from a Windows PC. It
    is a problem of the underneath Pharo Smalltalk 1.4, still in beta.
    * Catch error when user inputs an incorrect value.

-- 
Dr. Geo -- http://www.drgeo.eu

--
Pour gérer votre abonnement à la liste educ et vos informations personnelles :
http://listes.april.org/wws/info/educ